Find the answer to all your questions
Can’t find your answer? Contact our team.
- What can be bought in the shop?You will find in our shop some Mini World Côte d'Azur goodies, tourist souvenirs, and model products. You are also able to order the products from our online store.
- Is it possible to exchange a product or to be reimbursed for a purchase done in the shop?Yes, exchange and reimbursement are possible in the shop by presenting the product in its original packaging and joining the receipt during the month following the purchase.
- Are there any dishes available for people with food allergies or food intolerances?Unfortunately, no menus aimed at people with food allergies or intolerances are available.
- Is it possible to use some lunch vouchers?Yes, lunch vouchers are permitted.
Children & Services for your little ones
- Does the park provide some changing areas?Yes, change tables are available in several toilets of the park.
- What is the minimum age to visit the park?No minimum age is required, the park is aimed at everyone, even the little ones. The visit is free for children under the age of 4.
- Is it possible to park our strollers inside the park?Yes, a “stroller parking” is available close to the lockers area. Indeed, the strollers’ circulation may disturb the discover of the miniature worlds.
- Can we organize some birthday celebrations for children?Yes, you can organize a wonderful birthday celebration for your children, please consult our offer.
- What is the minimal age required to appreciate Mini World Côte d'Azur ?Mini World Côte d'Azur is a park suitable for everyone. Children, adolescents and adults of every age can benefit from it. Even very young children from 2 yo will have fun observing the magic of our animated miniature worlds.
- How long does it take for visiting Mini World Côte d'Azur ?A minimum of 1:30 is necessary to visit our worlds. It can easily take between 3 and 4 hours, and even more if you take the time to look at the thousands of scenes of life!
- Toggle TitleYes, you can access by subway, tramway, and bus. If you come by car, the “Périphérique Est” (East peripheral) is very close to the park, and a free car park with 1,800 parking spots is available on site. Please consult our Practical Informations section for any further information.
- Is Mini World Côte d'Azur an indoor or outdoor park?The park is installed indoors, so there is no weather constraint!
- Can we go out of Mini World Côte d'Azur and go back later during the day?Yes, a re-entry stamp allows you to go in and out of the park all along the day.
- Which payment methods are accepted?Only the credit card, cash and “Chèques Vacances” (French holidays cheques) are accepted. Caution: cheques are not accepted.
- Is a wi-fi access available in the park?Yes, a free wi-fi access is available in the park. Thus you are able to download on site our mobile application which will guide you during the visit.
- What are the special instructions to apply?Mini World Côte d'Azur is a non-smoker park. Moreover, it is important not to touch the miniature worlds to respect the work of our designers. In the same way, food and beverage are not permitted in the visit spaces.
- How can we get back an object forgotten during the visit?You can directly ask to the Ticket Office, or contact us by e-mail.
- Can we take some photos?Yes, photos and videos are even strongly recommended! Do not hesitate to share them on the social networks #MiniWorldCotedAzur. The only constraint is that selfie sticks are forbidden because they could damage the animated miniature worlds.